My Three Favourite Blogs

Wednesday 24 May 2017
I love blogging and I love reading other peoples blogs. I go through phases of what kind of blogs I like and read however these are my current three favourites that I am in love with.



1. Nerd About Town
I started reading Stephanies blog probably around 8 months ago. I have loved it ever since, she posts about everything from confidence to fashion and beauty. Stephanie is one of the many bloggers I aspire to be like. She is beautiful and the honesty in her posts is appreciated. She speaks the truth about her own vulnerablilities and honestly she has been a huge motiviation for me to keep blogging and has helped massively with my personal confidence.

2. Life as Lois May 
I feel like Lois Mays' blog and mine are similiar in many ways. we blog about similiar things and we are also both students the only massive difference is the fact that her flatlays are significantly better than mine. Lois May is relatable and definitely one of those people that seem truelly genuine.

3. Poppy Deyes 
I feel like I couldn't write this list without adding Poppy to the mix. I have no doubt that you have probably come across Poppy's blog. She's definitely one of the bigger bloggers out there and for a very obvious reason her content is intereting, relatable and her flatlays are beautiful.

I obviously could've added another ten bloggers easily to this list however I wanted to keep this one short and sweet.

Do you want to know more of my favourite bloggers? Do you love any of these bloggers as much as I do?
Let Me Know In The Comments Below.

6 comments

  1. Fab - thanks for the recommendations and sharing the love, I'll definitely check these blogs out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Poppy Deyes's blog as well ! I haven't heard for the other two before, but will check them out xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of heard these blogs but, I'm always looking for good reads. Thanks for the recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! They look really good.

    xx, Melissa
    https://elephantontheroad.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually don't think I have read any of these blogs just yet. I am not sure why. I guess I just haven't come across them. I will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing these amazing blogs!

    ReplyDelete