30 Things Before I Turn 30

Wednesday 31 May 2017


I recently wrote my 20 things I want to do before I turn 20, which made me think about the things that I want to do before I turn 30. These things are slightly more ambitious but honestly, I think achievable. Here they are:

1. Bungee Jump

2. Hot air Balloon

3. Get my Dive Ticket

4. Visit Every continent

5. Have lived for at least 3 months in another country,

6. Travel somewhere that speaks a different language.

7. Run a marathon

8. Own a pair of 'Christian Louboutin' shoes.

9.  Buy a house or investment property

10.  Finish my BA

11. See 'Bring me The Horizon' live. The are my current favorite band and they came to New Zealand this year and I didn't get to see them which I am extremely bummed about.

12. Learn a language 

13.  Get my 3rd tattoo and maybe 4th and 5th.

14. Try surfing. ~my balance is $hit so I know how this will turn out~

15. Travel somewhere alone.

16. Swim with sharks.

17. Learn to play the Piano ~again~

18. Create a family tree.

19. Splurge on a once-in-a-lifetime meal

20. Test drive my dream car.

21. Watch a meteor storm.

22. Climb a mountain 

23. Eat something that repulses me (Like exotic not vomit worthy)

24. Go to a music festival

25. Go on a date with someone totally, not my type.

26. Pay off my student loan. 

27.  Go on a spontaneous holiday.

28. Go to the boxing day races.

29. Volunteer on Christmas Day

30. Take a flying lesson.

What are things you want to do before your next big birthday? Have you done any of these things or want to do any of these things? 
Let me know in the comments below. 

No comments

Post a Comment