December 2016 Favourites

Wednesday 11 January 2017
I found a lot of new things I love in December and I also rediscovered something. Here are my December favourites:


1. Natio Flawless Foundation, $24.50
I recently rediscovered this product, although it calls itself a full coverage foundation I don't think it is. I use it as an everyday foundation and it gives a good coverage but not too full. This foundation also has a really nice finish. If you are looking at buying the Chanel CC Cream, but are put off by the price I love this one just as much.

2. Nutrimetics Blushing Face Palette, $44.97
I purchased this palette about a month and a half ago and to be honest I don't like the blusher or the highlight, however, I am in love with the contour in this palette.It makes the skin look really nice and adds a nice glow, without looking muddy.

3. Ted Dekker A.D.30, $16.99
I am currently reading the second and last book in this series and I really like it. It challenges thinking and gives faith in not the usual perspective. Definitely, a recommended reading.



4. Tanya Burr Everyday Flutter False Eyelashes, $10.10
I have never really worn fake lashes before however I love these lashed and wear them all the time. I love these fake lashes because they don't look too fake and give my lashes some length and volume that I don't usually have.


5.  Sugar Baby Golden Glamour Fake Tan, $20.75
Naturally, I am very pale, and if I go out in the sun I have a tendency to burn I also don't have time to lie in the sun and tan, so this is a great alternative. It gives your skin a healthy glow without the harmful rays the sun has.



What have you been loving this month? Do you use any of these products?
Let me know in the comments below.

No comments

Post a Comment